E.P. Hydrex 115. Water additive for pressure testing that is both harmless to humans and ecologically sustainable.
E.P. Hydrex 115 is the revolutionary outcome of in-depth research. E.P. Hydrex 115 is unique because of its very high-quality constituents that together make up a (synthetic) pressure-testing fluid suitable for the pressure testing of compressors, heat exchangers and pumps, autoclaves and various other machines that have to be liquid-tight under pressure.
- Pressure testing with water alone usually leads to corrosion and scale formation on bare metals.
- Petroleum derivatives leave behind a greasy deposit in these systems.
- Many pressure-testing fluids contain harmful substances such as phenol and nitrite and also pollutants such as heavy metals.
E.P. Hydrex 115 is very safe for man, machines and the environment. E.P. Hydrex 115 offers excellent long-term protection and thus guarantees a high quality workpiece. Eco-Point supports you in the maintenance of good quality E.P. Hydrex 115.
- E.P. Hydrex 115 is very economical to use due to the low dose of 3-5%
- E.P. Hydrex 115 is very economical to use due to the long tool life
- E.P. Hydrex 115 requires little maintenance and control
- E.P. Hydrex 115 prevents the formation of moulds and yeasts
- E.P. Hydrex 115 can be re-used several times
- E.P. Hydrex 115 prevents bacteria growth and does not produce odours during downtime
- E.P. Hydrex 115 is safe for man, machines and the environment
- E.P. Hydrex 115 contains no secondary amines, phenol, nitrite, zinc or other heavy metals and is chlorine free.
- E.P. Hydrex 115 causes little or no foaming
- E.P. Hydrex 115 has excellent hard water stability
- E.P. Hydrex 115 has excellent corrosion resistance and a stable pH
- Bacteriological analysis of E.P. Hydrex 115 is possible.
- Pressure testing of closed systems.
- Pumps, autoclaves, heat exchangers, compressors, radiators, etc.
- Used for the prevention of rusting in the pressure testing of heat exchangers, heaters, coolers and other closed systems.
When used in higher concentrations, E.P. Hydrex 115 can leave behind a sticky layer; dilution to around 6% can prevent this. Any residue and spilt product is simple to remove using water.
For pressure testing we recommend dilution to 3-5%. When performing the dilution we recommend that you add the E.P. Hydrex 115 to the water and not the other way round in order to prevent foaming. Concentrations lower than 3 percent are not recommended.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.