Hyprox is a safe, concentrated and effective biodegradable multi-surface cleaner for removing most contaminants e.g. atmospheric pollution, fingerprints, nicotine etc. from a multitude of surfaces such as glass, plastic, painted surfaces, metal etc.
Hyprox is a safe alternative when compared to traditional dangerous, harmful and environmentally unsafe cleaners which are used for cleaning windows, furniture, computer hardware and desks. Hyprox is biodegradable has a high and safe flash point. Hyprox is a concentrated solution with the possibility of being diluted with water, resulting in economic use. Hyprox has a pleasant odour and contains natural ingredients, which ensures good biodegradability.
- Windows and doors
- Computer-hardware, copiers and other equipment
- Tables and desks
Traditional surface cleaners are based upon diluted alcohol solutions which are difficult to biodegrade and also these ingredients are generally harmful to health and the environment; many of these conventional products spread an unpleasant odour. After extensive research ECO-POINT has succeeded in developing a biodegradable product for the quick and efficient removal of various pollutions. The use of Hyprox results in a hygienic, safe and pleasant cleaning job in offices, factory halls and interiors.
- Hyprox is fully biodegradable
- Hyprox is a concentrated product with low usage
- Hyprox after being diluted has a high flash point
- Hyprox must be diluted with water and, which results in economical use
- Hyprox can be used safely on various materials such as synthetic materials, metal, glass, aluminium etc.
- Hyprox cleans quickly and efficiently and has a pleasant odour.
Product in use video
There are no restrictions using Hyprox on various undergrounds.
Generally, Hyprox is diluted 1:20, but in case of specific applications deviation is possible.
Apply Hyprox by spraying and wipe off after a few seconds with a soft cloth . If the result is not acceptable, we advise repeating this instruction instead of prolonging the action time.
Product sector overview
The Problem with removing grease and degreasers:
Removing grease is often tricky and time consuming if not done properly. Grease can get everywhere, and it can spread, from your kitchen to your factory to your car Grease gets into machinery and negatively impacts performance, and can also stain everyday items such as carpets, countertops, bicycles and cars: grease is a problem. It doesn’t have to be.
At Eco-Point, we’ve developed a range of heavy-duty degreaser that cuts grease and removes it easily. A variety of degreasers and industrial level grease removers are available to purchase, but a majority of them are made with chemical compounds that are bad for you and for the environment. We have a solution for that, so you can now easily remove grease from any surface.
How to remove grease using Eco-Point’s Natusol:
We’ve developed a powerful industry level degreaser that works effortlessly, and is friendly to the environment and to you. Natusol is a user-friendly cleaner and degreaser. It does not include chemicals and compounds that are harmful to you or to the planet. It is also a safe alternative to degreasers such as thinners and white spirits that are hazardous and volatile.
Eco-Point Natusol is not only an industry level degreaser that will strip metal, wood, machinery, glass, amongst other surfaces from grease, but it also has a variety of special features that makes it the best degreaser on the market.
Natusol is aromatic free and has a fresh fragrance
- Natusol is pleasant and safe to use. It won’t harm you or the environment
- Natusol does not contain chloral hydrocarbons and dangerous chemical compounds
- Easy to apply with USD (upside down) sprayer, which makes spraying in all positions possible
- Natusol degreases sublimely and can be rinsed off with water
- Natusol is user and material friendly
- Natusol can be safely used on all sorts of metals and most synthetic materials
- Natusol contains emulsifiers
- This product contains emulsifiers, this makes a (temporary) mixing with water possible, but, in particular, promotes removability by rinsing
How to remove grease using Natusol:
Natusol is used in its pure form to remove grease. It can be used to degrease surfaces via spraying, scrubbing with a cloth, brushing or by plunging.
Spraying: Spray Natusol directly onto the surface you want to strip of grease. Leave to soak, and then clean with a cloth or rinse with water.
- Plunging: Plunge whatever it is you want to strip of grease into Natusol. Leave to soak and once grease has been removed, rinse with water or dry with air-pressure.
At Eco-Point, the environment and your safety are at the heart of everything we do. All of our products are eco-friendly and safe to use.
Founded in 1991 with the mission of creating environmentally friendly cleaning and maintenance products, Eco-Point has grown from a two-person team in the Netherlands to a large, multi-national company. Where possible, we use renewable resources and ecologically responsible alternatives to traditional environmentally harmful raw materials. This is what sets us apart. Our range of products work, while protecting the environment.