Ecosol 60 is a safe to use high-quality industrial and commercial cleaner and degreaser. Based upon high quality low aromatic petroleum distillates this product is ideal as engine degreaser, chain degreaser, metal degreaser, parts washers.
Ecosol 60 is a extremely user friendly cleaner and degreaser. Safe in use due to the very low aromatic content. The product is developed to remove all types of pollution such as oil, grease, light bitumen, resin etc.
Ecosol 60 is used to clean and degrease:
- Engines, machinery and tools
- Chains and bearings
- Electrical equipment
- Paint-sprayer installations
- Oils and fats
Ecosol 60 is a safe and effective solution for daily degreasing problems. Many parts or apparatus may not be degreased by alkaline water soluble cleansing products. For this, Ecosol 60 is the safe alternative.
- Ecosol 60 has a very high flash point: >60°C
- Ecosol 60 has a very low aromatic level, max 0,03%
- Ecosol 60 has a fresh fragrance and is pleasant to use
- Ecosol 60 does not spread harmful vapours
- Ecosol 60 does not contain chloral hydrocarbons such as methylene chloride, 1.1.1 trichloroethylene etc..
- Ecosol 60 does not leave any residue behind and is not conductible.
- Ecosol 60 does not contain an emulsifier. Therefore it does not cause a stable connection between water, cleanser and pollution. As a result, Ecosol 60 can be drained via an oil-water separator without any problem.
Do not spray in an open fire and keep away from ignition sources. Ecosol 60 may not be used in damp degreasing installations.
Ecosol 60 is to be used purely. Ecosol 60 can be used by spraying, plunge degreasing installations or by a degreasing tray.
- Spraying: spray Ecosol 60 directly on the object that is to be cleaned. Leave to soak. Remove remains with a cloth.
- Plunging: plunge the object in Ecosol 60. Leave to soak. Take out the object, let it leak out.
- Degreasing tray: place the to be cleaned object on the roster. Pump up the Ecosol 60 and clean the object with a brush. Let the object leak out and dry up. Contact you product advisor for the degreasing tray of Eco-Point: the Promatic 200.
Product sector overview
Based on naturally occurring raw materials Eco-Point’s range of high performance, environmental and sustainable industrial cleaning and grease removers are effective, economical, and safe to use. These products are for the cleaning and degreasing of contaminated equipment and environments. Ideal as an engine degreaser, chain degreaser, metal degreaser, parts washers.
Because of their aromatic free formulations, these products are safe to use and odourless and therefore lack the unpleasant smell of traditional products.
Why Choose Eco-Point Grease Removers
Danger to Health & Environment
There are many problems associated with the removal of Grease. These problems occur in many industries e.g. Paint, Construction, Chemical, Woodworking, Furniture manufacture, Ship and Yacht Construction, Interior Construction etc.
The solvents in traditional grease removers contain white spirit and due to the rapid evaporation of solvents, especially in case of insufficient ventilation, create a harmful working environment which is damaging to health.
Eco-Point's solutions you can safely remove all types of grease
- Removal of grease from engines and chains
- Removal of grease from tools and bearings
- Removal of grease from Filters
- Removal of grease from Electrical equipment
Degreasing can be done manually or in a degreasing tray. There are even fully automatic systems available that run a washing program via a pre-set temperature and timer to break down the oils and fats.
Degreasing with benzene and volatile solvents such as thinners
The name 'white spirit' indicates that it can also be used for washing. It is a solvent with substances that are very harmful to the environment. It is flammable and working with benzene can cause health problems. The product is harmful by prolonged contact and by inhalation. During and after use it is therefore recommended to ventilate well, to watch out for fire and to ensure that there are no sparks in the area. This also applies to other volatile solvents such as thinners.
Remove oil and grease
In the automotive and metal industry, heavier contaminants, such as oil and grease, regularly occur. A cleaning method that can be used is ultrasonic cleaning. Ultrasonic sound waves in combination with a cleaning product create small vacuum bubbles (cavitation) in a liquid. When they implode, energy is released that removes the dirt from submerged pieces. This cleans even the smallest spots. Ultrasonic cleaning is a form of automatic cleaning and therefore an attractive cleaning method.
Degrease stainless steel
Stainless steel is a durable material and is used in a wide variety of household and industrial applications. The chrome layer on the material ensures that it is resistant to rust and scale. The amount of chromium also determines how strong the stainless steel is resistant to this. Stainless steel 304 contains less chromium than stainless steel 316. Stainless steel 304 is the most common and with proper maintenance this layer can offer many years of protection. The protective layer can be weakened and damaged by dirt and other pollutants. It is therefore important to regularly clean stainless steel - especially 304 stainless steel - with safe cleaning agents. Be careful with acidic cleaners; these can attack stainless steel material.
Oils, fats and loose dirt give the workplace and the machines an unkempt appearance. Research shows that employees are more productive when they can work in a clean and safe environment.
It is not only unpleasant to have to tinker with dirty parts, but it is also not convenient. Inspecting clean parts yields better results: all defects and problems are visible on a clean product. Good lubrication means less wear and tear, work interruptions, tool retention and less maintenance. Preventing oil and grease pollution is cost effective and preserves materials.