Ecotense Plus NF is a powerful, biodegradable, industrial floor cleaner and degreaser containing natural soda for scrub drying machines and manual use.
Ecotense Plus NF is a concentrated, water dilutable floor cleaner for scrub drying machines and manual use, based on fully biodegradable surface active components, tensides and detergents. The product contains a fully biodegradable component which contributes to an in-depth cleaning of floors. Ecotense Plus NF is a very economic, low foaming and very effective floor cleaner. The ecologic character of Ecotense results in minimal environmental damage.
Ecotense Plus can be used to clean:
- Cleaning floors with a scrub drying machine and manually
- Cleaning floors polluted with mineral/vegetable oils, fats, ground-in dirt etc
- Removing rubber tracks marks
- Removing atmospheric pollution
Ecotense Plus NF is a powerful, concentrated floor cleaner, that effectively clean a wide range of contaminants. Ecotense has the ideal combination of economic, ecological and quality criteria. Ideal for heavy cleaning, but also suited for daily upkeep.
- Heavy industrial pollution on floors causes unhygienic working conditions
- Rubber tyre marks are difficult to remove
- Polluted floors are breeding grounds for bacteria growth
- Polluted floors may cause danger of skidding
- Ecotense Plus NF is fully biodegradable and extremely safe compared to degreasers formulated from harsh lyes.
- Ecotense Plus NF is water dilutable
- Ecotense Plus NF is strongly concentrated and therefore economic in use
- Ecotense Plus NF has rust-preventing qualities
- Ecotense Plus NF contains natural soda
- Ecotense Plus NF is low foaming and has a non skid effect
Ecotense Plus NF is to be diluted with cold water. Using warm water will cause the active components to evaporate partially which will result in decreasing the cleaning action of the product. Ecotense Plus NF may frost painted surfaces and aluminium. In doubt, test at a less visible place first.
Ecotense Plus NF is used in a scrub drying machine. Follow the machine manual instructions to ensure the right dosage. Ecotense Plus NF may be used manually as well (scrubbing, mopping etc.). Dosage depends on the pollution and varies from 1:10 up to 1:50.
Use Ecotense Plus NF to wet extreme pollution first. Let the product penetrate for a while before using a scrub drying machine.