Flexeco Plus LF is a powerful, biodegradable, water dilutable ink remover, perfectly suitable for removing flexo printing inks. Low foaming formulation specifically for machine and in-line cleaning.
Flexeco Plus LF is a concentrated, water dilutable cleanser based on fully biodegradable and natural surface active ingredients and detergents. The product also contains a biodegradable solving booster, that supports more intensive cleaning. Given the low foaming character, this product is particularly suitable for use in washing machines and for in-line cleaning, but also excellent for manual cleaning.
- Screen structures are increasingly dense which increases the amount of clogged cells.
- Ceramic anilox rollers get polluted more easily than chrome plated rollers.
- Inks contain ever increasing amounts of pigments (the percentage of dry dust increases)
- Too much foaming can disturb the process for mechanical and in-line cleaning
Flexeco Plus LF is a very powerful, concentrated cleanser that solves the problems mentioned above. Using Flexeco Plus LF will result in a cleaner, safer and more pleasant working environment. Flexeco Plus LF is a fully biodegradable, multi-purpose cleaning solution.
- Flexeco Plus LF is fully biodegradable and extremely safe compared to traditional degreasers.
- Flexeco Plus LF with regular use maintains an optimal cell volume.
- Flexeco Plus LF contributes to a good ink transfer.
- Regular use of Flexeco Plus LF results in prolonging the roller life and avoids unnecessary maintenance.
- Flexeco Plus LF is low foaming.
- Flexeco Plus LF is a multi-purpose product that substitutes various products.
Flexeco Plus LF is ISEGA * certified.
Flexeco Plus LF can be applied for difficult-to-remove inks such as:
- Removing ink from polluted printing presses and floors
- Removing ink remnants from printing blocks
- Cleaning printing cylinders and rollers
- Cleaning tools
Flexeco Plus LF must mainly be diluted with cold or lukewarm water. Test first before using Flexeco Plus LF on aluminium. When used at a high concentration the product may matt painted surfaces. Rinse with water or wipe with a wet sponge.
Flexeco Plus LF can play an essential role with her ISEGA approval for food processing companies that have to work according to HACCP standards. Contamination is a “critical point” and must be kept under close surveillance. Flexeco Plus LF contributes to a controlled working environment.
* Is an independent German research institute and issues certificates of fitness for cleaning products in the food industry.
Flexeco Plus LF is based on naturally occurring surface-active ingredients that lower the surface tension in such a way that the product even cleans damaged and cracked surfaces by penetrating into the cracks and lifting out the dirt.
Flexeco Plus LF emulsifies the pollution, but only temporarily. When using an oil separator, the oil and pollution will separate again from the cleaning solution.
- Flexeco Plus LF can be diluted with water from 1:1 to 1:25*, depending on the nature and the intensity of the pollution. Consult your product advisor for the best dilution. A general indication for removing inks is pure to 1:10.
- Let the Flexeco Plus LF dilution circulate and brush (if necessary with a roller brush) in the mean time. After cleaning rinse with clean water.
The cleaning time of Flexeco Plus LF depends on two parameters:
- Mechanical support from an industrial washing machine, by brushing or by using a poker increases the cleaning speed
- In general, a higher concentration will also speed up the cleaning process
- When diluted, we recommend using softened of de-mineralized water. Diluted solutions can be kept for only a few days.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.