Powerful, biologically degradable industrial cleaner/degreaser with the addition of natural soda and solvent enhancers.
BioSafe is a concentrated, water-dilutable degreaser based on fully biodegradable and natural surfactant constituents and detergents. The addition of bio-based complexing agents also makes the product revolutionary and a replacement for many chemical, environmentally hazardous degreasers. With this product, Eco-Point has heralded a new era. An era in which man and environment are taken into consideration, using bio-based materials without compromising the quality of the cleaning action.
- Severe industrial contamination
- Ash and soot deposits
- Mineral, vegetable or animal oil residues
- Ink residues
- Nicotine deposits
- Atmospheric contamination
- Greasy surfaces for coatings and paints
BioSafe is a very powerful, concentrated degreaser that can be used at locations where water is allowed and can be used to solve the problems described above, which results in a clean, safe and pleasant working environment. BioSafe is the revolutionary, completely biodegradable, multifunctional solution, with the addition of natural soda and solvent enhancer for daily heavy-duty cleaning activities. Without the need for corrosive labelling, which is what the ‘Safe’ in BioSafe also stands for.
- BioSafe is completely biodegradable due to its natural surface-active constituents and detergents.
- BioSafe is water-dilutable.
- BioSafe contains natural soda and a solvent enhancer, for additional cleaning power.
- BioSafe is a super-concentrate and therefore economical to use.
- BioSafe is non-corrosive and therefore safe to use.
- BioSafe is not inflammable.
- BioSafe is a multi-functional product and can therefore replace various other products. Fewer different, often chemical, environmentally hazardous agents therefore need to be kept in stock.
- Gives high surface energy and, therefore, high bonding value in many applications (bonding method).
- Cleaning machines and floors that are contaminated with oil and grease
- Removing ink residues from printing presses
- Cleaning contaminated truck tarpaulins
- Cleaning tools
- Cleaning cooling systems, milling machines and lathes
- Cleaning drive chains
- Removing nicotine stains in canteens, cars, buses, trams and trains
- Removing oil and grease from wood
- Cleaning synthetic materials (e.g. furniture)
- Degreasing paintwork (high surface energy value, good bonding)
After use, preferably rinse with water. Test first before using on aluminium. At high concentrations, the product can make paintwork matt. Rinse with water or clean with a wet sponge.
BioSafe contains natural surfactant constituents that lower the surface tension of the cleaning solution to such a degree that the product even penetrates deeply into hair cracks, allowing them to be cleaned too.
BioSafe emulsifies this contamination. However, this emulsification is temporary. Therefore, if an oil separator is used, the oil and the contamination will separate from the cleaning solution.
- BioSafe can be diluted with water, from 1:1 to 1:50, depending on the degree and type of contamination. Consult your product consultant for the level of dilution.
- Use BioSafe in a spray, with a brush or in an immersion bath.
- Immersion method: immerse the object to be cleaned in the BioSafe. Allow the product to work on the contamination. Remove the object from the bath and thoroughly rinse it with water.
- Spray: spray the object using the correct level of dilution, allow to soak, then rinse with water.
- Brushing method: apply BioSafe using a brush, allow the product to work, brush off the contamination and then rinse with water.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable.