Power NF. Powerful biodegradable industrial degreaser, containing natural soda.
Power N.F. is a concentrated water soluble degreaser based on fully biodegradable and naturally occurring raw materials. Using naturally occurring raw materials makes Power N.F. a revolutionary replacement for many chemical degreasers that cause environmental damage.
This product represents the beginning of a new era with consideration to those who use it and the environment without any sacrifice in the quality of the cleaning process.
- Cleaning oil and grease from polluted machinery, tools and floors
- Removing inks
- Cleaning truck covers
- Cleaning driving chains
- Cleaning nicotine film, atmospheric pollution, cars, busses, trams and trains
- Removing oil and grease from wood
- Cleaning synthetic material (e.g. furniture)
- Degreasing paintwork
- Remains of mineral, vegetable or animal oils
Power NF is a concentrated water-dilutable commercial degreaser based on completely biodegradable and natural surfactants and detergents. It is a multifunctional solution and with the addition of natural soda, ideal for daily heavy cleaning. Given the natural character of Power NF, the product is a revolutionary replacement for many traditional environmentally harmful degreasers. With this product, Eco-Point indicates that a new era has dawned, an era that takes people and the environment into account, without compromising the quality of cleaning.
- Power N.F. is fully biodegradable and extremely safe compared to traditional degreasers.
- Power N.F. is water dilutable
- Power N.F. has rust-preventing qualities
- Power N.F. is a super concentrate and therefore economic in use
- Power N.F. is not flammable
- Power N.F. is multipurpose, and will replace many environmentally damaging chemical cleaning products.
After using on glass, rinse immediately. Before using on aluminium, test on a small area first. By high dosage, Power N.F. may cause dullness to paint. Rinse with water or remove with a wet sponge.
Power N.F. contains natural surface active elements that decrease the surface tension of the cleaning solvent to such extent that it even penetrates the hear cracks deeply, which results in cleaning them too.
E.P. Power N.F. emulsifies this pollution, although temporarily. So when an oil separator is used, the oil and pollution will separate from the cleaning solvent.
- Power NF is water dilutable from 1:1 to 1:50, depending on the degree and kind of pollution. Contact your product advisor to ask about the degree of dilution.
- Power NF can be applied by spraying, brushing or by plunging.
- Plunging: plunge the object of cleaning into Power NF. Make the product act upon the pollution. Take the object out of the plunge reservoir and rinse with water thoroughly.
- Spraying: spray when diluted correctly , let it have its affect and rinse with water.
- Brushing: use a brush to apply Power NF, let the product have its affect, brush away the pollution and rinse with water.
Product sector overview
Based on naturally occurring raw materials Eco-Point’s range of high performance, environmental and sustainable industrial cleaning and grease removers are effective, economical, and safe to use. These products are for the cleaning and degreasing of contaminated equipment and environments. Ideal as an engine degreaser, chain degreaser, metal degreaser, parts washers.
Because of their aromatic free formulations, these products are safe to use and odourless and therefore lack the unpleasant smell of traditional products.
Why Choose Eco-Point Grease Removers
Danger to Health & Environment
There are many problems associated with the removal of Grease. These problems occur in many industries e.g. Paint, Construction, Chemical, Woodworking, Furniture manufacture, Ship and Yacht Construction, Interior Construction etc.
The solvents in traditional grease removers contain white spirit and due to the rapid evaporation of solvents, especially in case of insufficient ventilation, create a harmful working environment which is damaging to health.
Eco-Point's solutions you can safely remove all types of grease
- Removal of grease from engines and chains
- Removal of grease from tools and bearings
- Removal of grease from Filters
- Removal of grease from Electrical equipment
Degreasing can be done manually or in a degreasing tray. There are even fully automatic systems available that run a washing program via a pre-set temperature and timer to break down the oils and fats.
Degreasing with benzene and volatile solvents such as thinners
The name 'white spirit' indicates that it can also be used for washing. It is a solvent with substances that are very harmful to the environment. It is flammable and working with benzene can cause health problems. The product is harmful by prolonged contact and by inhalation. During and after use it is therefore recommended to ventilate well, to watch out for fire and to ensure that there are no sparks in the area. This also applies to other volatile solvents such as thinners.
Remove oil and grease
In the automotive and metal industry, heavier contaminants, such as oil and grease, regularly occur. A cleaning method that can be used is ultrasonic cleaning. Ultrasonic sound waves in combination with a cleaning product create small vacuum bubbles (cavitation) in a liquid. When they implode, energy is released that removes the dirt from submerged pieces. This cleans even the smallest spots. Ultrasonic cleaning is a form of automatic cleaning and therefore an attractive cleaning method.
Degrease stainless steel
Stainless steel is a durable material and is used in a wide variety of household and industrial applications. The chrome layer on the material ensures that it is resistant to rust and scale. The amount of chromium also determines how strong the stainless steel is resistant to this. Stainless steel 304 contains less chromium than stainless steel 316. Stainless steel 304 is the most common and with proper maintenance this layer can offer many years of protection. The protective layer can be weakened and damaged by dirt and other pollutants. It is therefore important to regularly clean stainless steel - especially 304 stainless steel - with safe cleaning agents. Be careful with acidic cleaners; these can attack stainless steel material.
Oils, fats and loose dirt give the workplace and the machines an unkempt appearance. Research shows that employees are more productive when they can work in a clean and safe environment.
It is not only unpleasant to have to tinker with dirty parts, but it is also not convenient. Inspecting clean parts yields better results: all defects and problems are visible on a clean product. Good lubrication means less wear and tear, work interruptions, tool retention and less maintenance. Preventing oil and grease pollution is cost effective and preserves materials.