Ecotef L is a a mineral oil based multipurpose lubricant, cleaning and maintenance product with the addition of a Teflon/PTFE dispersion.
Ecotef L is a concentrated dispersion of homogeneously distributed Teflon/PTFE particles in a paraffinic mineral oil. Due to a very specific additive package, Ecotef L is a revolutionary, high-quality lubrication, cleaning and maintenance product. The Teflon/PTFE particles provide an extremely low friction coefficient on the surface and are resistant to very high planar pressures. Even with insufficient lubrication, the large numbers of Teflon/PTFE particles prevent metal-to-metal contact.
Ecotef L is Hazard Symbol Free.
Ecotef L can be used as a combined lubricant, cleaning and protection agent:
- For maintenance and lubrication of installations
- For chainsaws in forestry
- On cables, chains and conveyor belts
- As a replacement for crawl oil and lubricants
- As a substitute for penetrating oil and lubricants
- As a preservative of metal surfaces
- For bearings and open gears
- On hinges, locks, spindles and connections
Ecotef L is the revolutionary answer to all lubrication and protection problems. Ecotef L lubricates, cleans and protects surfaces in such a way that the wear and tear of chains and cables etc. are reduced to a minimum and ultimately a substantial cost saving is achieved.
- Ecotef L is a liquid oil that penetrates into the smallest openings
- Ecotef L displaces moisture
- Ecotef L has anti-corrosion properties
- Ecotef L provides extra lubrication through the Teflon / PTFE particles
- Ecotef L has a cleaning effect
- Ecotef L loosens rusted bolts and nuts
- Ecotef L is a high-quality lubricant
- Ecotef L has an very effective penetrating capacity
- Ecotef L is a multifunctional product that replaces many agents, such as penetrating oil, chain oil and fats, which are often extremely expensive
- Ecotef L has a better and longer-lasting lubrication than any other conservative oil
- Ecotef L lubricates at high loads
- Ecotef L works at temperatures from –50 ° C to + 150 ° C
- Evaluating lubricity by HFRR: 268 µm according to ASTM D 6079
- Maximum pressure cm2: 2850N
- Climate chamber test:> 504 hours according to ASTM D1748
- Salt spray test:> 14 hours according to ASTM B117
Apply and let it take effect if necessary