SOLVEGA 300. A natural, odourless cleaning/ degreasing solvent. Based on esterified natural rapeseed oil. An environmentally safe cleaning/ degreasing agent. No labelling on this product!
Solvega 300 is an ultra user friendly cleaning/degreasing agent. Safe in use, because of its aromatic free character and the lack of chlorinated hydrocarbons; the product is almost odourless and has no unpleasant smell of oil. Solvega 300 has a sublime degreasing action and can be used as a solvency power for other solvents (ask your product consultant for the possibilities).
- contaminated machines
- aromatic solvents are very unhealthy
- contaminated tools
- a low flashpoint needs special measures
- contaminated parts
- harmful (VOC) solvents
Solvega 300 is the safe and effective answer to conventional products as gasoline and white spirit. Solvega 300 is the safe alternative.
For companies that either do not want to or are not allowed to work with mineral oils as a degreasing solvent, Solvega 300 is the perfect alternative!
Due to its solvency power Solvega 300 can be applied as an intensifier in systems with limited solvent ability.
- Solvega 300 has an extremely high flash point: ca. 180°C
- Solvega 300 is free of aromatics and other mineral oil components
- Solvega 300 is free of labelling
- Solvega 300 is practically odourless
- Solvega 300 is a natural product
- Solvega 300 is easily biodegradable especially compared to gasoline and white spirit
- Solvega 300 spreads no harmful vapours and is VOC free!
- Solvega 300 does not contain chlorinated hydrocarbons such as methylene chloride, 1.1.1 trichloroet¬hane etc.
Solvega 300 is used to clean:
- machine parts
- degreasing of metals
- ball bearings
- chains and conveyor belts
- Solvega 300 can also be used as a solvent intensifier in a degreasing tray/ pressure fountain called ‘Promatic 200’.
Solvega 300 can cause neoprene, EPDM and natural rubber to dissolve or swell. For silicone or NBR rubber we advise to test it first. While synthetic materials as PMMA, PE, PP, polycarbonate, polystyrene, polyamide-6 and Viton are relatively insensitive for Solvega 300. If in doubt first try at a less visible place.
Seen its multipurpose characteristics, Solvega 300 is suitable for the food processing industry.
It can play an essential role for food processing companies that have to work according to HACCP standards. Contamination is a “critical point” and must be kept under close surveillance. Solvega 300 contributes to a controlled working environment.
*Isega is an independent German research institute that issues certificates for adequacy of cleaning products for the food industry.
Solvega 300 is to be used pure. Solvega 300 can be used by spraying and plunging.
- Spraying: spray directly on the object that is to be cleaned. Leave to soak. Remove remains with a cloth.
- Plunging: plunge the object in Solvega 300. Leave to soak. Take out the object, let it leak out.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.