Solveco is a safe to use high-quality environmentally friendly industrial and commercial cleaning and degreasing agent which is based on aromatic free synthetic hydrocarbons. Ideal as an engine degreaser, chain degreaser, metal degreasing, parts washers.
Download Product Datasheet
Solveco is a safe and user friendly industrial cleaning and degreasing agent. Safe in use, because of its aromatic free formulation; the product is also odourless and therefore lacks the unpleasant smell of traditional products. The product was developed for the removal of contaminants such as oil, grease, light bituminous pollution, resins, etc.
Solveco is used to clean and degrease:
- Engines, machinery and tools
- Chains and bearings
- Electrical equipment
Many parts and apparatus cannot be degreased using diluted alkaline cleaners but Solveco is the safe alternative. Solveco is the safe and effective answer to daily degreasing problems.
- Solveco has an extremely high flash point: >60°C
- Solveco is free of aromatics and is practically odourless
- Solveco does not spread hazardous fumes
- Solveco does not contain any chlorinated hydrocarbons, such as methylene chloride, 1.1.1 trichloroethane etc.
- Solveco has an effective degreasing action and is economical in use
- Solveco does not leave any residue and is not conductive
- Solveco does not contain emulsifiers. As a consequence, there will be no stable connection between the water, cleaning agent and pollution. In result, Solveco can be disposed via an oil-water separator without any problem
Do not spray in open fire or expose to any source of ignition.
Do not use Solveco in heated vapour degreasing systems.
Solveco is to be used undiluted. Solveco is suitable for spraying, use in immersion degreasing units or in a degreasing tray.
- Spraying: spray Solveco directly onto the object that is to be cleaned. Leave to soak for some time, then wipe off with a cloth.
- Immersion: immerse the object in Solveco. Leave to soak for some time. Then, let the object leak out.
- Degreasing tray: place the object that is to be cleaned on the grid. Pump up the Solveco and brush the object until it is clean. Let the object leak out and dry up. Ask your product advisor for details about the Eco-Point degreasing tray called ‘Ecomatic 200’.
Product sector overview
Based on naturally occurring raw materials Eco-Point’s range of high performance, environmental and sustainable industrial cleaning and grease removers are effective, economical, and safe to use. These products are for the cleaning and degreasing of contaminated equipment and environments. Ideal as an engine degreaser, chain degreaser, metal degreaser, parts washers.
Because of their aromatic free formulations, these products are safe to use and odourless and therefore lack the unpleasant smell of traditional products.
Why Choose Eco-Point Grease Removers
Danger to Health & Environment
There are many problems associated with the removal of Grease. These problems occur in many industries e.g. Paint, Construction, Chemical, Woodworking, Furniture manufacture, Ship and Yacht Construction, Interior Construction etc.
The solvents in traditional grease removers contain white spirit and due to the rapid evaporation of solvents, especially in case of insufficient ventilation, create a harmful working environment which is damaging to health.
Eco-Point's solutions you can safely remove all types of grease
- Removal of grease from engines and chains
- Removal of grease from tools and bearings
- Removal of grease from Filters
- Removal of grease from Electrical equipment
Degreasing can be done manually or in a degreasing tray. There are even fully automatic systems available that run a washing program via a pre-set temperature and timer to break down the oils and fats.
Degreasing with benzene and volatile solvents such as thinners
The name 'white spirit' indicates that it can also be used for washing. It is a solvent with substances that are very harmful to the environment. It is flammable and working with benzene can cause health problems. The product is harmful by prolonged contact and by inhalation. During and after use it is therefore recommended to ventilate well, to watch out for fire and to ensure that there are no sparks in the area. This also applies to other volatile solvents such as thinners.
Remove oil and grease
In the automotive and metal industry, heavier contaminants, such as oil and grease, regularly occur. A cleaning method that can be used is ultrasonic cleaning. Ultrasonic sound waves in combination with a cleaning product create small vacuum bubbles (cavitation) in a liquid. When they implode, energy is released that removes the dirt from submerged pieces. This cleans even the smallest spots. Ultrasonic cleaning is a form of automatic cleaning and therefore an attractive cleaning method.
Degrease stainless steel
Stainless steel is a durable material and is used in a wide variety of household and industrial applications. The chrome layer on the material ensures that it is resistant to rust and scale. The amount of chromium also determines how strong the stainless steel is resistant to this. Stainless steel 304 contains less chromium than stainless steel 316. Stainless steel 304 is the most common and with proper maintenance this layer can offer many years of protection. The protective layer can be weakened and damaged by dirt and other pollutants. It is therefore important to regularly clean stainless steel - especially 304 stainless steel - with safe cleaning agents. Be careful with acidic cleaners; these can attack stainless steel material.
Oils, fats and loose dirt give the workplace and the machines an unkempt appearance. Research shows that employees are more productive when they can work in a clean and safe environment.
It is not only unpleasant to have to tinker with dirty parts, but it is also not convenient. Inspecting clean parts yields better results: all defects and problems are visible on a clean product. Good lubrication means less wear and tear, work interruptions, tool retention and less maintenance. Preventing oil and grease pollution is cost effective and preserves materials.