E.P. Power NF. Powerful biodegradable industrial degreaser, containing natural soda.
E.P. Power N.F. is a concentrated water soluble degreaser based on fully biodegradable and naturally occurring raw materials. Using naturally occur¬ring raw materials makes E.P. Power N.F. a revolutionary replac¬ement for many chemical degreasers that cause environmental damage.
This product represents the beginning of a new era with consideration to those who use it and the environment without any sacrifice in the quality of the cleaning process.
- heavy industrial pollution
- ash and soot film
- remains of mineral, vegetable or animal oils
- rmains of ink
- nicotine film
- atmospheric pollution
E.P. Power N.F. is a powerful, concentrated degreaser. For places where water is and may be used, E.P. Power N.F. will resolve problems as mentioned above resulting in a cleaner, safer, and more pleasant working environment. E.P. Power N.F. is a multipurpose and fully biodegradable heavy duty degreaser containing natural soda.
- E.P. Power N.F. is fully biodegradable and extremely safe compared to degreasers formulated from harsh lyes.
- E.P. Power N.F. is water dilutable
- E.P. Power N.F. contains natural soda
- E.P. Power N.F. is a super concentrate and therefore economic in use
- E.P. Power N.F. has rust-preventing qualities
- E.P. Power N.F. is not flammable
- E.P. Power N.F. is multipurpose, and will replace many environmentally damaging chemical cleaning products that don’t have to be stored anymore
- Cleaning oil or grease polluted machinery and floors
- Removing ink remains on printing presses
- Cleaning truck covers
- Cleaning tools
- Cleaning machine coolant systems, milling machines and draw benches
- Cleaning driving chains
- Cleaning nicotine film in canteens, cars, busses, trams and trains
- Removing oil and grease from wood
- Cleaning synthetic material (e.g. furniture)
- Degreasing paintwork
After using on glass, rinse immediately. Before using on aluminum, test on a small area first. By high dosage, E.P. Power N.F. may cause dullness to paint. Rinse with water or remove with a wet sponge.
E.P. Power N.F. contains natural surface active elements that decrease the surface tension of the cleaning solvent to such extent that it even penetrates the hear cracks deeply, which results in cleaning them too.
E.P. Power N.F. emulsifies this pollution, although temporarily. So when an oil separator is used, the oil and pollution will separate from the cleaning solvent.
- E.P. Power NF is water dilutable from 1:1 to 1:50, depending on the degree and kind of pollution. Contact your product advisor to ask about the degree of dilution.
- E.P. Power NF can be applied by spraying, brushing or by plunging.
- Plunging: plunge the object of cleaning into E.P. Power NF. Make the product act upon the pollution. Take the object out of the plunge reservoir and rinse with water thoroughly.
- Spraying: spray when diluted correctly , let it have its affect and rinse with water.
- Brushing: use a brush to apply E.P. Power NF, let the product have its affect, brush away the pollution and rinse with water.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.