Safe, powerful, cleanser for the removal of various adhesives, glues, tar, bitumen, coatings and resins, based on e.g. polyurethane’s, polysulfides, isocyanides or epoxies.
Multisol 210 is a safe, powerful cleanser for the removal of various pollutions such as: adhesives, glues, remainders of resins, bitumen, tar, paints (also hardened) and ink remains. Besides, the product can be used to weaken or dissolve certain types of plastics and waxes.
- Harmful solvents (such as methylene chloride, NMP or NEP) are commonly needed for the removal of adhesives, glues, paint remainders etc.
- Harmful and aggressive solvents with low flash points and/or high vapour pressures are also used for the removal of inks.
- Fast evaporation of these solvents leads to a hazardous working environment (high concentrations in the air), which can cause O.P.S. (Organo Psycho Syndrome), i.e. brain damage through the inhalation of harmful solvents.
- Heavy industrial pollution such as tar and bitumen are commonly removed with aromatic carcinogenic solvents.
- Dirty machines and objects give a neglected impression.
- Pollution can cause damage to materials and stagnation of operational processes
- Normally cleaning maintenance is very labour intensive and therefore expensive.
After intensive research Eco-Point has succeeded in developing an easily biodegradable product for removing various kinds of pollutions quickly and efficiently. The use of Multisol 210 results in a cleaner, safer and more pleasant method of cleaning instead of methylene chloride, NMP and NEP.
- Multisol 210 is a very powerful cleanser
- Multisol 210 is biodegradable
- Multisol 210 has a high flash point
- Multisol 210, being not corrosive and not affecting the ozone layer (unharmful), is therefore much safer in use compared to methylene chloride
- Multisol 210 can be used safely on many different kinds of pollution
- Multisol 210 is silicone free
- Multisol 210 is ‘the’ alternative for many aggressive solvents such as methylene chloride or NMP (n-methylpyrrolidon) and NEP (n-ethylpyrrolidon)
- Cleaning (2-component-) glue mixers
- Cleaning tools polluted with inks, paints, resins etc.
- Cleaning dirty floors and machines
- Removing resins/synthetic materials such as: polyamides, polyimides, polyesters, polystyrene, polyurethane’s etc.
- Removing tar and bitumen pollution
As Multisol 210 may affect various surfaces, we advise to test at a less visible place first, before applying the product definitively. Multisol 210 can cause neoprene, Buna-N rubber and natural rubber to dissolve or swell. As inhalation of the product can cause irritation we advise not to spray the product.
Seen its multipurpose characteristics, Multisol 210 is suitable for the food processing industry.
It can play an essential role for food processing companies that have to work according to HACCP standards. Contamination is a “critical point” and must be kept under close surveillance. Multisol 210 contributes to a controlled working environment.
*Is an independent German research institute that issues certificates for adequacy of cleaning products for the food industry.
Normally, Multisol 210 is applied purely. The product can be used by pumping, flushing and by plunging.
- Pumping/ flushing: pump the fluid through or over the objects that must be cleaned (if necessary using a High Volume Low Pressure pump) and let it circulate for a while. If the result is not acceptable, repeat this procedure.
- Plunging: plunge the object in Multisol 210 and leave to penetrate for some time, then let it leak out and, if necessary, rinse with water or rub dry.
When heated the solubility of Multisol 210 will increase, compared to oils and greases.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.