Biotef R is a a rapeseed oil based multipurpose biodegradable, lubricant, cleaning and maintenance product with the addition of a Teflon dispersion.
Biotef R is a concentrated dispersion of homogeneously distributed colloidal Teflon / PTFE particles in a biodegradable natural rapeseed oil. Due to a very specific additive package, Biotef R is a revolutionary, high-quality lubricant, cleaning and maintenance product. The Teflon / PTFE particles prevent metal to metal contact and are also resistant to very high surface pressures. Even with insufficient lubrication, the large numbers of Teflon / PTFE particles prevent metal-to-metal contact.
Biotef R is Harzard Symbol Free.
Biotef R can be used as a combined lubricant, cleaning and protection agent:
- For maintenance and lubrication of installations
- For chainsaws in forestry
- On cables, chains and conveyor belts
- As a replacement for crawl oil and lubricants
- As a preservative of metal surfaces
- For bearings and open gears
- On hinges, locks, spindles and connections
Biotef R is the revolutionary answer to all lubrication and protection problems. Biotef R lubricates, cleans and protects surfaces in such a way that the wear and tear of chains and cables etc. are reduced to a minimum and ultimately a substantial cost saving is achieved.
- Biotef R is a liquid oil that penetrates into the smallest openings
- Biotef R is based on natural rapeseed oil
- Biotef R is 94% biodegradable according to CEC L-33-T-82 (inert material is not biodegradable)
- Biotef R has anti-corrosion properties
- Biotef R provides additional lubrication through the Teflon/PTFE particles
- Biotef R reduces stick slip
- Biotef R has a cleaning effect
- Biotef R loosens rusted bolts and nuts
- Biotef R is a high-quality lubricant
- Biotef R has an effective penetrating capacity
- Biotef R is a multifunctional product that replaces many products, such as crawling oil, chain oil and fats, which are often extremely expensive
- Biotef R has better and longer-lasting lubrication than any other conventional oil
- Biotef R works at temperatures from –50 ° C to + 80 ° C
- Max. pressure:> 2700 Ncm2 (according to the Timken test at 100 ° C)
- Climate chamber test:> 504 hours according to ASTM D1748
- Salt spray test:> 14 hours according to ASTM B117
Biotef R is not just an oil, but a complete maintenance system.
Biotef R displaces moisture, lubricates, cleanses and protects.
Biotef R can be applied with a sprayer or via an air pump sprayer.