Gluetex NF is a powerful industrial glue and adhesive cleaner and remover which contains natural soda, developed for the external cleaning of glue and labelling machines and their surroundings
Gluetex NF is a concentrated water dilutable adhesive and glue cleaning agent based on fully biodegradable and naturally occurring surface-active ingredients and detergents. Gluetex NF meets all demands that are put on cleaning agents for materials that can make contact with food in the food processing industry. Gluetex NF is specially developed for cleaning labelling machines and their surroundings in bottling rooms, breweries and many other industrial branches.
Gluetex NF can be used to clean and remove glue and adhesives:
- Glue machinery (external surfaces) and surroundings
- Tools polluted with glues
- Floors and walls polluted with glues
- In short: anything that is polluted with glues
Gluetex NF is the solution for effectively cleaning glue machines in a user friendly and safe way Gluetex NF is the safe substitute for traditional thinners, tri and aggressive lyes. Well cleaned and maintained glue machinery will result in less interruptions and production losses
- Gluetex NF is fully biodegradable and extremely safe compared to degreasers formulated from harsh lyes.
- Gluetex NF is is water dilutable
- Gluetex NF contains natural soda to ensure a powerful cleaning.
- Gluetex NF is is a super concentrate and therefore economic in use
- Gluetex NF is multipurpose, and will replace many environmentally damaging traditional chemical cleaning agents.
- Gluetex NF meets all demands that are put on cleaning agents for materials that can make contact with food in the food processing industry.
After using on glass, rinse with water immediately. Before using on aluminium, test on a small area first. When used in a high dosage, Gluetex NF may cause dullness to paint. Rinse with water or wipe off with a wet sponge.
Because of its multipurpose character, Gluetex NF is suitable for the food processing industry. The product can play an essential role for food processing companies that have to work in accordance with HACCP standards. Contamination is a “critical point” and must be kept under permanent surveillance.
- Gluetex NF is water dilutable from 1:1 to 1:50, depending on the degree and kind of pollution. Contact your product advisor to ask about the degree of dilution.
- Gluetex NF can be applied by spraying, brushing or by plunging.
- Plunging: plunge the object of cleaning into Gluetex NF. Make the product act upon the pollution. Take the object out of the plunge reservoir, wipe off the glue residues and rinse with water.
- Spraying: spray using a suitable dilution, leave to soak and rinse with water or clean with a moist sponge or cloth.
- Brushing: use a brush to apply Gluetex NF, leave to soak, brush away the pollution and rinse with water or clean with a moist sponge or cloth.
- The action of Gluetex becomes visible as most glues colour into white, after which they can easily be wiped off.
Product sector overview
The problem – how to safely remove glue and adhesives:
Glue, by nature, is designed to stay and last on a surface once it has been applied to fuse two surfaces together. This is why glue, at times, is hard to break down and clean away.
There are many industrial glue removers on the market that remove super glue, industrial strength adhesives and glues, alongside carpet glue and gorilla glues. However, they are often unsafe to use and are hazardous to your health and to the environment.
Paint thinner is often used to remove glue, however it is toxic when inhaled and can lead to serious health problems such as breathing difficulties or, on the extreme end, impairment of brain function. The chemical runoff from paint thinner and other chemical solvents is damaging to the environment as it infiltrates water pipes, sewage and the earth.
At Eco-Point, we’ve decided enough is enough, so we have created a range of glue removing products that are not only harmless to the environment but to you as well. An example of one of Eco-Points glue and adhesive removers is Multisol 210.
Multisol 210 replaces every other cleaning solution available on the market with a biodegradable solvent that just works. The solvents commonly needed to remove glue are often harmful and hazardous, containing volatile compounds. These solvents often have fast evaporation rates which then become dangerous to inhale, possibly leading to brain damage and a plethora of other health conditions while putting the environment in harm’s way.
Multisol 210 not only effectively cleans glue off any surface (including glass, brick, concrete, and industrial machinery), is safe for you to use and is harmless to the environment but also:
- a very powerful glue removing agent
- not corrosive and therefore does not affect the ozone layer
- can be used safely on many different kinds of pollution
- silicone free
- ‘the’ alternative for many aggressive solvents that contain methylene chloride or aromatic carcinogenic compounds
Multisol 210 is used in its pure form – no need to dilute or mix with anything else! The product can be used by pumping, flushing and plunging.
- Pumping/ flushing: pump the fluid through or over the objects that need be
stripped of glue (if necessary, using a high-volume low-pressure pump) and let it circulate for a while. If the result isn’t satisfactory, repeat this until you’re happy and whatever it is you’re cleaning has had all of the glue removed!
- Plunging: plunge the object in Multisol 210 and let it sit for some time, then take it out if clean enough and let it dry. If necessary, you can rinse with water and wipe dry.
Be advised that while Multisol 210 is an eco-friendly and safe product to use to remove all manner of glues and adhesives, it must be handled with care and caution. Multisol 210 can affect surfaces. We recommend you patch-test the product on a small area before using to clean.
At Eco-Point, the environment and your safety are at the heart of everything we do. All of our products are eco-friendly and safe to use. Founded in 1991 with the mission of creating eco-friendly cleaning and maintenance products, Eco-Point has grown from a 2-person team in the Netherlands to a large, multi-national company. Where possible, we use renewable resources and ecologically responsible alternatives to traditional environmentally harmful raw materials. This is what sets us apart. Our products work, while protecting the environment.