E.P. Proplex. A safe powerful biodegradable product for removing ink, glue and adhesives, paint remains and graffiti.
E.P. Proplex is the safe alternative for all types of dangerous, harmful and environmental damaging solvents that are being used for cleaning ink plates and rollers, screens etc. in printing offices. E.P. Proplex is biodegradable with a high flash point. E.P. Proplex removes all kinds of ink (solvent and water based). Furthermore, E.P. Proplex can be used to remove colour agents, certain sorts of paint, adhesives, pen marks etc.
See it in action
- Often, aggressive and damaging solvents are used to remove ink
- In many cases, these solvents are seriously damaging the environment
- In many cases, these solvents have low flash points
- The volatile nature of many solvents causes high concentrations of fumes in the air breathed by the people who work with these solvents
- The conventional solvents also cause skin and eye problems for the user.
- Printing plates must be cleaned very quickly and efficiently
After intense research, Eco Point succeeded in developing a biodegradable product, designed to remove all types of ink quickly and efficiently. Using E.P. Proplex will result in a cleaner, safer, and more pleasant working environment for people in printing offices etc.
- E.P. Proplex is fully biodegradable
- E.P. Proplex has a very low evaporation rate
- E.P. Proplex has a high flashpoint
- E.P. Proplex is water soluble and economic in use
- E.P. Proplex is safe to use on all types of surfaces and materials, such as synthetic materials, metal, glass, aluminum, etc.
- E.P. Proplex cleans quickly and efficiently
- E.P. Proplex can be rinsed off with water
Proplex is the answer to remove inks and glues from:
- ink plates
- floors and walls
- printing office equipment
E.P. Proplex can also be used to:
- clean paintbrushes
- remove remains of epoxy-based 2 components added coatings
- remove graffiti
- remove stickers
E.P. Proplex can make painted surfaces mat.
E.P. Proplex can be sprayed, dipped or may be used with a rag.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.