E.P. Safeco fresh is a fast-acting cleaner / degreaser with a pleasant fresh scent, based on safe and easily degradable solvents, for the removal of all kinds of contaminants in a chemical-related environment such as adhesives, sealants, resins, etc., and does not require any danger symbols.
Safeco Fresh is a product aimed at cleaning and degreasing, which requires fast and thorough operation. A residue-free end result is also often necessary here. The safe nature of Safeco Fresh D makes the product very human-friendly, resulting in a very safe working environment. Safeco Fresh D is completely free of aromatics and halogen. Safeco Fresh D is hazard symbol free.
- Latex residues
- Various ink residues
- Sealant residues
- Glue residues
- Degreasing of molds
- Uncured pur foam
- Dissolve plastics such as polystyrene
- Contaminated parts
- Contaminated tools
- Contaminated machines and work tables
- Contaminated filters
- Contaminated surfaces that need to be cleaned quickly
- Pigment removal
Safeco Fresh is the solution where people want to and must work safely and quickly. In practice, this is in places where it is necessary to deliver the surface clean and dry, but also social workplaces, etc.
Safeco Fresh is the responsible replacement for dangerous solvents such as tri, ethyl acetate, acetone, brake cleaner, benzene, thinners etc.
- Safeco Fresh has a fresh and pleasant scent
- Safeco Fresh is free of aromatics
- Safeco Fresh has no danger symbols
- Safeco Fresh works quickly and dries quickly
- Safeco Fresh contains absolutely no chlorinated hydrocarbons such as methylene chloride, 1.1.1 trichloroethane, etc.
- Safeco Fresh has a sublime degreasing effect and leaves no residue
- Safeco Fresh is human, environmentally and material friendly
- Safeco Fresh is safe on all metal and many plastic types (and is not conductive)
- Gives a high surface energy after degreasing
- Removal of glue, sealant and latex residues
- Cleaning of various inks
- Pigment removal
- Degreasing of molds
- Cleaning / degreasing of parts, tools and machines
- Cleaning / degreasing ball bearings, chains, conveyor belts
- Degreasing of metals and plastics (first test for resistance)
- Removal of stickers and adhesive residue
- Cleaning of filters
- Graffiti removal
- Removal of uncured PUR foam
- Contaminated surfaces that need to be cleaned quickly and residue-free
- Follow-up processes; Safeco Fresh D gives a high adhesion value after cleaning / degreasing, which is an absolute added value in follow-up processes. For example, degrease before you apply stickers, gluing, coating etc.
Safeco Fresh must be used purely. Safeco Fresh can be processed via spraying, cloth, brush or dipping method.
- Spraying: Unscrew the nozzle of the sprayer until a jet is created. Spray Safeco Fresh directly on the object to be cleaned. Allow the product to work in for a while, then wipe with a cloth or rinse with water or air pressure.
- Dipping: immerse the object in the Safeco Fresh. Let the product work in for a while. After this, let the object leak out and rinse with water or force dry.
- Drying by forced drying or air drying, ie using a cloth, paper.
- Cleaning can be supported with a brush or cloth. When wiping a cloth, mist formation is prevented, which is more economical in use.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.