Safeco Fresh is a fast-acting industrial and commercial cleaner and degreaser which also acts as an effective adhesive remover and graffiti remover. Based on safe and easily degradable solvents, Safeco Fresh is Hazard Symbol Free. and removes all kinds of contaminants such as adhesives, sealants, resins, etc.
Safeco Fresh is an environmental cleaning and degreasing agent, which is fast and effective in operation and leaves a residue-free result. The safe nature of Safeco Fresh makes the product very human-friendly, resulting in a very safe working environment. Safeco Fresh is completely free of aromatics and halogens and has a pleasant fresh scent.
- Latex and sealant residues
- Ink and pigment residues
- Graffiti removal
- Glue and adhesive residues
- Degreasing of molds
- Uncured PUR foam
- Dissolve plastics such as polystyrene
- Contaminated tools and parts
- Contaminated machines and work tables
- Contaminated filters
- Contaminated surfaces that need to be cleaned quickly
Safeco Fresh is the responsible replacement for dangerous solvents such as tri ethyl acetate, acetone, brake cleaner, benzene, thinners etc.
Safeco Fresh is the solution where people have to work safely and quickly to deliver a surface that is clean, dry and residue free.
- Safeco Fresh is safe and environmentally friendly
- Safeco Fresh has a fresh and pleasant scent
- Safeco Fresh is free of aromatics
- Safeco Fresh has no danger symbols
- Safeco Fresh works and dries quickly leaving no residue
- Safeco Fresh contains absolutely no chlorinated hydrocarbons such as methylene chloride, 1.1.1 trichloroethane, etc.
- Safeco Fresh is safe on all metal and many plastic types (and is not conductive)
- Gives a high surface energy after degreasing
Safeco Fresh must be used purely. Safeco Fresh can be processed via spraying, cloth, brush or dipping method.
- Spraying: Unscrew the nozzle of the sprayer until a jet is created. Spray Safeco Fresh directly on the object to be cleaned. Allow the product to work in for a while, then wipe with a cloth or rinse with water or air pressure.
- Dipping: immerse the object in the Safeco Fresh. Let the product work in for a while. After this, let the object leak out and rinse with water or force dry.
- Drying by forced drying or air drying, ie using a cloth, paper.
- Cleaning can be supported with a brush or cloth. When wiping a cloth, mist formation is prevented, which is more economical in use.
Product sector overview
Based on naturally occurring raw materials Eco-Point’s range of high performance, environmental and sustainable industrial cleaning and grease removers are effective, economical, and safe to use. These products are for the cleaning and degreasing of contaminated equipment and environments. Ideal as an engine degreaser, chain degreaser, metal degreaser, parts washers.
Because of their aromatic free formulations, these products are safe to use and odourless and therefore lack the unpleasant smell of traditional products.
Why Choose Eco-Point Grease Removers
Danger to Health & Environment
There are many problems associated with the removal of Grease. These problems occur in many industries e.g. Paint, Construction, Chemical, Woodworking, Furniture manufacture, Ship and Yacht Construction, Interior Construction etc.
The solvents in traditional grease removers contain white spirit and due to the rapid evaporation of solvents, especially in case of insufficient ventilation, create a harmful working environment which is damaging to health.
Eco-Point's solutions you can safely remove all types of grease
- Removal of grease from engines and chains
- Removal of grease from tools and bearings
- Removal of grease from Filters
- Removal of grease from Electrical equipment
Degreasing can be done manually or in a degreasing tray. There are even fully automatic systems available that run a washing program via a pre-set temperature and timer to break down the oils and fats.
Degreasing with benzene and volatile solvents such as thinners
The name 'white spirit' indicates that it can also be used for washing. It is a solvent with substances that are very harmful to the environment. It is flammable and working with benzene can cause health problems. The product is harmful by prolonged contact and by inhalation. During and after use it is therefore recommended to ventilate well, to watch out for fire and to ensure that there are no sparks in the area. This also applies to other volatile solvents such as thinners.
Remove oil and grease
In the automotive and metal industry, heavier contaminants, such as oil and grease, regularly occur. A cleaning method that can be used is ultrasonic cleaning. Ultrasonic sound waves in combination with a cleaning product create small vacuum bubbles (cavitation) in a liquid. When they implode, energy is released that removes the dirt from submerged pieces. This cleans even the smallest spots. Ultrasonic cleaning is a form of automatic cleaning and therefore an attractive cleaning method.
Degrease stainless steel
Stainless steel is a durable material and is used in a wide variety of household and industrial applications. The chrome layer on the material ensures that it is resistant to rust and scale. The amount of chromium also determines how strong the stainless steel is resistant to this. Stainless steel 304 contains less chromium than stainless steel 316. Stainless steel 304 is the most common and with proper maintenance this layer can offer many years of protection. The protective layer can be weakened and damaged by dirt and other pollutants. It is therefore important to regularly clean stainless steel - especially 304 stainless steel - with safe cleaning agents. Be careful with acidic cleaners; these can attack stainless steel material.
Oils, fats and loose dirt give the workplace and the machines an unkempt appearance. Research shows that employees are more productive when they can work in a clean and safe environment.
It is not only unpleasant to have to tinker with dirty parts, but it is also not convenient. Inspecting clean parts yields better results: all defects and problems are visible on a clean product. Good lubrication means less wear and tear, work interruptions, tool retention and less maintenance. Preventing oil and grease pollution is cost effective and preserves materials.