E.P.Scalex. Safe biodegradable descaler based on naturally occurring ingredients as lactic and citric acids.
E.P. Scalex is an ecologically safe concentrated colour coded descaler. E.P. Scalex is fully biodegradable since it is also based on naturally occurring ingredients. Seen its natural character, E.P. Scalex is a revolutionary product that can replace many chemical and environment damaging descalers based on aggressive acids. With this product, Eco-Point realizes a breakthrough in its special field.
- Heavy scale formation causes loss of efficiency in cooling and heating systems
- Scale formation results in blockages
- Blockages cause loss of efficiency
- Blockages cause machine damage
- Scale formation in the food industry causes bacteria growth
- Scale reduces heat transfer: increase of heating costs
E.P. Scalex is a very powerful concentrated colour coded descaler. E.P. Scalex will prevent the dissolved scale from settling on the faces of the pipes again due to special natural complexing agents that cause scale to remain in solution, so that the dissolved scale will be removed from the system by flushing.
- E.P. Scalex is fully biodegradable
- E.P. Scalex is safe to use
- E.P. Scalex holds complexing agents
- E.P. Scalex is colour coded
- E.P. Scalex is highly concentrated and therfore economic in use
- Because of its natural character, also based on the use of lactic and citric acids, E.P. Scalex can safely be used in the food industry
- Heat exchangers
- Steam boilers
- Cooling systems
- Central heating
- Coffee machines
- Warm water apparatus
When used, it must be taken into account that E.P. Scalex is acidic and should be used accordingly. Always rinse with water.
E.P. Scalex is a concentrated descaler, which needs to be diluted with water; depending on the amount of scale in the system. Typical dilutions are from 1:1 to 1:20. The colour code built into E.P. Scalex indicates red when a fresh solution is prepared, changing to orange/yellow during the descaling process.
- add E.P. Scalex into the system
- if possible, heat the system up to 50°C
- let the system circulate
- check the colour of the solution regularly
- when the solution turns orange/yellow; tap the system and flush
- the solution can be drained in the sewer
- repeat the method of use
- when the colour remains red there will be no scale left in the system
- the solution can be stored or drained; rinse the system with clean water
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.