Ecolex NF. Extra powerful, biodegradable, water dilutable industrial cleaning concentrate containing natural soda, specially developed for removing various pigments and inks.
Ecolex NF is a concentrated, water dilutable industrial cleaner based on fully biodegradable surface active ingredients, tensides and detergents. The product also contains a fully biodegradable ingredient providing the product its extra dissolving capacity.
With Ecolex NF, Eco-Point is introducing a very economical and effective cleaner with excellent properties for removing pigments and inks.
- Pigments in plastics industry
- Harmful and aggressive solvents are commonly used for removing inks
- Fast evaporation of these solvents leads to a hazardous working environment (high concentrations in the air), which can cause O.P.S. (Organo Psycho Syndrome), i.e. brain damage through the inhalation of harmful solvents.
- Heavy industrial pollutions such as oil and grease
- Dirty machines and objects give a very neglected impression.
- Pollution can cause damage to materials
- Generally, cleaning maintenance is very labour-intensive and thus expensive
After intense research Eco-Point has succeeded in developing a biodegradable product that removes various kinds of inks and pigments quickly and efficiently. The use of Ecolex NF results in a cleaner, safer and more pleasant (cleaning) job.
- Ecolex NFis fully biodegradable and extremely safe compared to degreasers formulated from harsh lyes.
- Ecolex NF is water dilutable
- Ecolex NF contains natural soda
- Ecolex NF is a super concentrate and therefore economic in use
- Ecolex NF is friendly to man, environment and materials
- Ecolex NF has an excellent cleaning action
- Ecolex NF can be safely used on many undergrounds
- Ecolex NF is the substitute for many aggressive solvents
- Cleaning colour mixing vessels and blenders (e.g. in plastics industry)
- Cleaning tools that are contaminated with inks or pigments
- Cleaning polluted floors and walls
- Cleaning polluted machines and their surroundings in (offset) printing offices
- Removing atmospheric pollution
Ecolex NF must mainly be diluted with cold water. Using warm water will cause part of the active components to evaporate, which will make the product less powerful. Test first when using the product on pH-sensitive undergrounds.
Ecolex NF can be used both purely and diluted with water.
Dosage depends on the contamination, varying from 1:1 to 1:50. Ecolex NF can be used by spraying or immersion.
- Spraying: Spray Ecolex NF directly onto the object that is to be cleaned. Leave to penetrate for some time. Wipe off using a cloth, brush or wash away with water under high pressure.
- Immersion: Immerse the object in the diluted Ecolex NF. Leave to penetrate for some time. Take out and let the object drip; then rinse with water.
Increasing the temperature of the product will cause part of the active components to evaporate, which will make the product less powerful.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.