Ecosem F.G. User friendly and ecologically safe cleaning concentrate. Specially developed for use in the food processing industry.
Ecosem F.G. is a water dilutable, biodegradable cleanser for removing lime, algae, rust, and soap remains, brass scale, welding discolouration etc. Ecosem F.G. is perfectly suited for use in the food processing industry.
- Lime scale on places where hot water is used
- Rust and algae scale on paths, floors, roofs and walls
- Deposits of lime and soap in shower cabins, toilets and bathrooms
- Aggressive acids used for cleaning cause much damage due to their corrosive character
- Aggressive acids spread harmful fumes; they harm the environment and cannot be used without safety risks
- Common acids cause stink nuisance
- Conventional products can contaminate other products when getting into contact
Ecosem F.G. is safe in use due to its minor PH value. However, Ecosem F.G. has excellent lime dissolving qualities. Besides, Ecosem F.G. has a powerful cleaning action. This combination gives Ecosem F.G. its multifunctional character that deals resolutely with grease, dirt, lime and soap remains in moist rooms. Furthermore, Ecosem F.G. is obviously able to remove cement veil, concrete scale, algae-, rust- and copper scale, etc.
- Ecosem F.G. saves money due to its fast action and economical use
- Ecosem F.G. is safe to use and ecologically safe
- Ecosem F.G. is fully biodegradable
- Ecosem F.G. is multifunctional
- Ecosem F.G. substitues aggressive dangerous acids
- Ecosem F.G. can be easily applied
- Ecosem F.G. is odourless
- Ecosem F.G. does not damage the seams
- Wash-room and scullery
- Terraces and paths
- Walls, roofs
- Sanitary fittings
- Metals and aluminium
- Removal of oxides from aluminium, copper and brass
- Removal of persistent lime scale
- Removal of rust scale
Stainless steel, galvanised surfaces, zinc and certain types of chrome should be treated with care. Always rinse well and in case of doubt test first. Do not use on natural stone such as marble.
- Dilute Ecosem F.G. with water depending on the severity of the pollution on the object
- Ecosem F.G. can be applied by spraying or brushing
- Rinse with water after application
- When used on porous walls we recommend wetting them first regarding the sucking action of stones
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.