Ecotense Plus NF. Extra powerful, biodegradable, industrial floor cleaner containing natural soda for scrub drying machines and manual use.
Ecotense Plus NF is a concentrated, water dilutable floor cleaner for scrub drying machines and manual use based on fully biodegradable surface active components, tensides and detergents. Besides, the product contains a fully biodegradable component which contributes to an in-depth cleaning of floors. Eco-Point International’s Ecotense Plus NF is a very economic, low foaming and very effective floor cleaner. The ecologic character of Ecotense results in minimal environmental damage.
- Heavy industrial pollution on floors causes unhygienic working conditions
- (Rubber) tyre marks are difficult to remove
- Polluted floors are breeding grounds for bacteria growth
- Polluted floors may cause danger of skidding
- Polluted floors make a very neglected impression
- Polluted floors may cause damage to materials or machines
- Keeping floors clean is normally very labour-intensive and therefore expensive.
Ecotense Plus NF is a very powerful, concentrated floor cleaner, that deals with the problems mentioned above energeticly. Ecotense has the ideal combination of economic, ecologic and quality demands. Ideal for heavy cleaning, but also suited for daily upkeep.
- Ecotense Plus NF is fully biodegradable and extremely safe compared to degreasers formulated from harsh lyes.
- Ecotense Plus NF is water dilutable
- Ecotense Plus NF is strongly concentrated and therefore economic in use
- Ecotense Plus NF has rust-preventing qualities
- Ecotense Plus NF contains natural soda
- Ecotense Plus NF is low foaming en has a non skid effect
- Ecotense Plus NF provides a wide range of dilutions
- cleaning floors with a scrub drying machine
- cleaning floors manually
- cleaning floors polluted with mineral oils and fats
- cleaning floors polluted with bestial and vegetable oils and fats
- removing tracks from floors
- removing atmospheric pollution from floors
Ecotense Plus NF is to be diluted with cold water. Using warm water will cause the active components to evaporate partially which will result in decreasing the cleaning action of the product. Ecotense Plus NF may frost painted surfaces and shining aluminium. In doubt, test at a less visible place first.
Ecotense Plus NF is used in a scrub drying machine. Follow the machine manual instructions to ensure the right dosage. Ecotense Plus NF may be used manually as well (scrubbing, mopping etc.). Dosage depends on the pollution and varies from 1:10 up to 1:50.
Use Ecotense Plus NF to wet extreme pollution first. Let the product penetrate for a while before using a srub drying machine.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.