Hotmelt Cleaner NF is an commercial adhesive cleaner and adhesive remover, specially developed for the cleaning of adhesive equipment. Hotmelt Cleaner is effective an safe to use as it is based on very high quality low aromatic petroleum distillates and natural solvents.
Hotmelt Cleaner NF is a safe and user friendly cleaner which has been specially developed for cleaning both hotmelt machinery and cold adhesives equipment, as well as their surrounding areas that are polluted with adhesives. Because of the very low aromatics in the is product, it is safe to use!
- External surfaces of adhesives equipment and their surrounding areas
- Floors, walls and tools contaminated with adhesives residues
- In short: anything polluted with adhesives residues
Hotmelt Cleaner NF is the answer to all the problems mentioned above. Hotmelt Cleaner NF provides a safe answer to cleaning adhesives equipment: Hotmelt Cleaner NF is the safe substitute for trichloroethane, thinners etc. When adhesives and peripheral equipment are being cleaned well, this will result in less interruptions and less loss of production.
- Hotmelt Cleaner NF has a low aromatic content (<0,03%)
- Hotmelt Cleaner NF does not contain any chlorinated hydrocarbons, such as methylene chloride, 1.1.1., trichloroethane etc
- Hotmelt Cleaner NF is friendly for health, the environment and materials
- Hotmelt Cleaner NF has a neutral odour and is safe and pleasant to use
- Hotmelt Cleaner NF has excellent cleansing qualities
- Hotmelt Cleaner NF can be emulsified in water
Do not spray in a naked flame and keep away from sources of ignition. Test first when used for the cleaning of synthetic materials.
Hotmelt Cleaner NF should always be used purely. Hotmelt Cleaner NF can be used by spraying or by immersion.
- Spraying: Spray Hotmelt Cleaner NF directly onto the object that is to be cleaned. Leave to penetrate for some time. After that, wipe off using a cloth, brush or spray off with water under high pressure.
- Immersion: Immerse the object in Hotmelt Cleaner NF. Leave to penetrate for some time. Take out and let the object drip; then rinse with water. It is also possible to use a flush-immersion machine.
Product sector overview
The problem – how to safely remove glue and adhesives:
Glue, by nature, is designed to stay and last on a surface once it has been applied to fuse two surfaces together. This is why glue, at times, is hard to break down and clean away.
There are many industrial glue removers on the market that remove super glue, industrial strength adhesives and glues, alongside carpet glue and gorilla glues. However, they are often unsafe to use and are hazardous to your health and to the environment.
Paint thinner is often used to remove glue, however it is toxic when inhaled and can lead to serious health problems such as breathing difficulties or, on the extreme end, impairment of brain function. The chemical runoff from paint thinner and other chemical solvents is damaging to the environment as it infiltrates water pipes, sewage and the earth.
At Eco-Point, we’ve decided enough is enough, so we have created a range of glue removing products that are not only harmless to the environment but to you as well. An example of one of Eco-Points glue and adhesive removers is Multisol 210.
Multisol 210 replaces every other cleaning solution available on the market with a biodegradable solvent that just works. The solvents commonly needed to remove glue are often harmful and hazardous, containing volatile compounds. These solvents often have fast evaporation rates which then become dangerous to inhale, possibly leading to brain damage and a plethora of other health conditions while putting the environment in harm’s way.
Multisol 210 not only effectively cleans glue off any surface (including glass, brick, concrete, and industrial machinery), is safe for you to use and is harmless to the environment but also:
- a very powerful glue removing agent
- not corrosive and therefore does not affect the ozone layer
- can be used safely on many different kinds of pollution
- silicone free
- ‘the’ alternative for many aggressive solvents that contain methylene chloride or aromatic carcinogenic compounds
Multisol 210 is used in its pure form – no need to dilute or mix with anything else! The product can be used by pumping, flushing and plunging.
- Pumping/ flushing: pump the fluid through or over the objects that need be
stripped of glue (if necessary, using a high-volume low-pressure pump) and let it circulate for a while. If the result isn’t satisfactory, repeat this until you’re happy and whatever it is you’re cleaning has had all of the glue removed!
- Plunging: plunge the object in Multisol 210 and let it sit for some time, then take it out if clean enough and let it dry. If necessary, you can rinse with water and wipe dry.
Be advised that while Multisol 210 is an eco-friendly and safe product to use to remove all manner of glues and adhesives, it must be handled with care and caution. Multisol 210 can affect surfaces. We recommend you patch-test the product on a small area before using to clean.
At Eco-Point, the environment and your safety are at the heart of everything we do. All of our products are eco-friendly and safe to use. Founded in 1991 with the mission of creating eco-friendly cleaning and maintenance products, Eco-Point has grown from a 2-person team in the Netherlands to a large, multi-national company. Where possible, we use renewable resources and ecologically responsible alternatives to traditional environmentally harmful raw materials. This is what sets us apart. Our products work, while protecting the environment.