Megaplus Citrus. A powerful, concentrated, fully biodegradable acid cleaner, (among others) based on lactic acid.
Megaplus Citrus is a user friendly, ecologically safe and powerful product for the removal of lime deposit, rust, and oxidation from hard surfaces. Megaplus Citrus is a purely natural product and can therefore be used in situations that until recently required the use of heavy chemical preparations. Megaplus Citrus is water soluble.
- Lime deposits on stainless steel, synthetic materials and painted surfaces.
- Heavy lime and rust deposits on sanitary fittings give a pauperised impression and forms a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Rust and lime deposits on windows.
- Weathered windows.
- Rust deposits on stones and concrete give a neglected impression to the whole surroundings.
- Iron deposits on glass, stones and concrete often only can be removed by using very aggressive products.
- Iron and lime deposits on galvanised, brass, copper and chrome surfaces.
Megaplus Citrus is a revolutionary answer to these problems. In the range of acid cleaners, Megaplus Citrus is a breakthrough; a highly active problem solver, based on purely natural ingredients.
- Megaplus Citrus is concentrated and therefore economic in use
- Megaplus Citrus operates immediately
- Megaplus Citrus operates very fast and saves time in result
- Megaplus Citrus is safe to use
- Megaplus Citrus is multi-functional
- Megaplus Citrus is fully biodegradable
- Megaplus Citrus does not leave any residue
- Megaplus Citrus can be used on almost every material without a chance of corrosion or etching
- Megaplus Citrus can replace many aggressive acids
- Removal of rust deposits from hothouse windows
- Removal of lime veil from sanitary fittings
- Solving lime in perlators and showerheads
- Removal of iron deposits from pavements and paths, walls, painted surfaces, gravestones, garden furniture etc.
- Removal of lime from stainless steel and synthetic material of flushing machines, shovels, clinchers, sprinklers, pipelines etc.
- Removal of iron deposits, caused by (e.g.) spraying galvanised poles, fences and glass.
Megaplus Citrus is an acid product and needs to be handled as such. Rinse with water.
Megaplus Citrus can be diluted with water, depending on the severity of the pollution, in a range of 1:2 to 1:10. Depending on the pollution, let Megaplus Citrus act upon for some time, brush and rinse with amply sufficient water. Try out dilution on a test place to maximize the (economical) result.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.