Roleco G. Graphic cleaning agent based on high-quality, low aromatic petroleum distillates, enriched with natural dissolving intensifiers. Suitable for washing rollers and rubber cloths of offset printing presses.
Roleco G is an ultra user friendly cleaning agent for parts of offset printing presses, rubber cloths and rollers specifically. Safe in use, because of its low aromatic level. Can be applied both manually and in automatic cleaning systems.
- polluted machines
- washing ink rollers
- cleaning (rubber) cloths
- polluted floors
- polluted electric equipment
Roleco G is the safe and effective answer to daily cleaning problems occurring in many offset printing offices. In practise, until recently these offices used many harmful, highly flammable and fast-evaporating solvents.
Roleco G is not volatile, has a high flash point and thus is economical and safe in use. In addition, the product can be emulsified with water temporarily, which makes it possible to rinse the equipment with water afterwards.
- Roleco G is an improved cleaning agent compared to the product that is being recommended for cleaning offset presses by the K.V.G.O. at the moment
- Roleco G has an extremely high flash point: >60°C
- Roleco G has a very low aromatic level, maximum 0.03%. The dissolving power of the aromatics has been substituted in Roleco G by adding different dissolving intensifiers, resulting in an extremely effective cleaning agent.
- Roleco G does not spread hazardous fumes
- Roleco G does not contain any chlorinated hydrocarbons, such as methylene chloride, 1.1.1 trichloroethane etc.
- Roleco G has a sublime degreasing action and is economical in use
- By using emulsifiers, a non-permanent emulsion occurs when diluted with water. In consequence, it is possible to rinse with water afterwards.
- Roleco G does not leave any residue and is not conductive
- If necessary, Roleco G can be disposed via an oil-water separator. Contact your product advisor for further information about the possibility of disposing waste safely.
- Roleco G contains an anti-corrosion ingredient
- Roleco G removes both ink and paper dust
Roleco G is used to clean:
- ink reservoirs
- ink rollers
- (rubber) cloths
- objects, machines, parts and tools polluted with ink, oil or grease
When used manually on rubber rollers, apply Roleco G by using a cloth and rub out.
Do not spray in a naked flame and keep away from any source of ignition.
Roleco G can also be used in flushing machines. Contact your product advisor for information about the Ecomatic 200: wash tray with circulating pump system.
Roleco G may be used purely. Besides, Roleco G can also be applied diluted with water. In that case, make sure the dilution is used directly. Furthermore, Roleco G can be applied by spraying, by immersion or by using cloths.
- Spraying: spray Roleco G directly onto the object that is to be cleaned. Roleco G works rapidly and powerfully, so wipe off with a cloth or rinse with water immediately.
- Immersion: immerse the object in Roleco G. Leave to soak for some time. Then, let the object leak out and rinse with water or blow dry using air pressure. Before using air pressure, test the resistency of the material that is to be cleaned.
- Cloths: apply Roleco G by using a moist cloth and wipe off the ink, paper residues and gum from the rubber cloth in one movement. After this, rub dry using a moist cloth.
- See the special annex for cleaning printing office machines.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.