Solveco. High-quality industrial cleaning/degreasing agent based on extremely pure, aromatic free synthetic hydrocarbons.
Download Product Datasheet
Solveco is an ultra user friendly cleaning/degreasing agent. Safe in use, because of its aromatic free character; the product is also odourless and therefore lacks the unpleasant smell of oil. The product was developed for the removal of all sorts of pollutions, such as oil, grease, light bituminous pollution, resins, etc.
- polluted machines
- polluted tools
- polluted parts
- polluted chains
- polluted bearings
- polluted filters
- polluted electric equipment
Solveco is the safe and effective answer to daily degreasing problems. Many parts and apparatus cannot be degreased using alkaline cleaners dissolved in water. Solveco is the safe alternative.
- Solveco has an extremely high flash point: >60°C
- Solveco is free of aromatics
- Solveco is practically odourless
- Solveco does not spread hazardous fumes
- Solveco does not contain any chlorinated hydrocarbons, such as methylene chloride, 1.1.1 trichloroethane etc.
- Solveco has a sublime degreasing action and is economical in use
- Solveco that eventually becomes saturated due to extensive use, is disposed by Eco-Point in accordance with local legislation. Please consult your product advisor for further information.
- Solveco does not leave any residue and is not conductive
- Solveco does not contain emulsifiers. As a consequence, there will be no stable connection between the water, cleaning agent and pollution. In result, Solveco can be disposed via an oil-water separator without any problem
Solveco is used to clean/ degrease:
- engines and machine parts
- ball bearings
- chains and conveyor belts
Do not spray in open fire or expose to any source of ignition.
Do not use Solveco in heated vapour degreasing systems.
Solveco is to be used purely. Solveco is suitable for spraying, use in immersion degreasing units or in a degreasing tray.
- Spraying: spray Solveco directly onto the object that is to be cleaned. Leave to soak for some time, then wipe off with a cloth.
- Immersion: immerse the object in Solveco. Leave to soak for some time. Then, let the object leak out.
- Degreasing tray: place the object that is to be cleaned on the grid. Pump up the Solveco and brush the object until it is clean. Let the object leak out and dry up. Ask your product advisor for details about the Eco-Point degreasing tray called ‘Ecomatic 200’.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.