Fast working industrial cleaner / degreaser based on a high-quality aromatic free synthetic hydrocarbon for the removal of several kind of contaminations like greases, oils, resins and sealants.
Solveco Special is a safe and user friendly industrial cleaning and degreasing agent. Safe in use, because of its aromatic and halogen free formulation; the product is also odourless and therefore lacks the unpleasant smell of traditional products. The product was developed for the removal of contaminants such as oil, grease, light bituminous pollution, resins, etc. In addition Solveco Specials is quick drying and residue-free and has no environmental labelling!
Solveco Special is used to clean and degrease:
- Engines, machinery and tools
- Chains and bearings
- Electrical equipment
- Remains of ink an paint
- Remains of tectyl and bitumen
- Resins and sealants
- Non-cured pur foam
- Brake cleaner
Solveco Special is the solution for working conditions that need to be totally ecologically safe and for applications where not much cleaning time is available. In practise, these conditions occur when it is necessary to clean the surface without leaving any residue. Solveco Special works fast and effective. Solveco Special is the safe replacement for trichloroethylene, refined petrol, acetone, brake cleaners, thinners etc.
- Solveco Special is Hazard label free
- Solveco Special is free of aromatics, halogens and is practically odourless
- Solveco Special does not spread hazardous fumes
- Solveco does not contain any chlorinated hydrocarbons, such as methylene chloride, 1.1.1 trichloroethane etc.
- Solveco Special has an effective degreasing action and leaves no residue
- Solveco Special does not leave any residue and is not conductive
- Solveco Special gives high surface energy which results in high adhesive values in many applications
- Solveco Special is a good alternative for brake cleaners
- Solveco Special is safe on metal surfaces and many plastic surfaces and is not conductive
- Solveco Special does not contain emulsifiers. As a consequence, there will be no stable connection between the water, cleaning agent and pollution. In result, Solveco Special can be disposed via an oil-water separator without any problem.
Do not spray in open fire or expose to any source of ignition.
Do not use Solveco in heated vapour degreasing systems.
Solveco is to be used undiluted. Solveco is suitable for spraying, use in immersion degreasing units or in a degreasing tray.
- Spraying: spray Solveco directly onto the object that is to be cleaned. Leave to soak for some time, then wipe off with a cloth.
- Immersion: immerse the object in Solveco. Leave to soak for some time. Then, let the object leak out.
- Degreasing tray: place the object that is to be cleaned on the grid. Pump up the Solveco and brush the object until it is clean. Let the object leak out and dry up. Ask your product advisor for details about the Eco-Point degreasing tray called ‘Ecomatic 200’.
Do not spray in open fire or expose to any source of ignition. May affect certain rubbers and synthetic materials. If in doubt, first test on a less visible place.
Solveco Special is to be used purely. Solveco Special is suitable for spraying, by using a cloth, brushing or plunging.
- Spraying: spray directly on the object that is to be cleaned. Leave to soak. Remove remains with a cloth or rinse with water or air-pressure.
- Plunging: plunge the object in Solveco Special. Leave to soak. Take out the object, let it drip out and rinse with water or blow dry with air-pressure
- Dry with a cloth, air circulation, air-pressure or natural drying
Product sector overview
Based on naturally occurring raw materials Eco-Point’s range of high performance, environmental and sustainable industrial cleaning and grease removers are effective, economical, and safe to use. These products are for the cleaning and degreasing of contaminated equipment and environments. Ideal as an engine degreaser, chain degreaser, metal degreaser, parts washers.
Because of their aromatic free formulations, these products are safe to use and odourless and therefore lack the unpleasant smell of traditional products.
Why Choose Eco-Point Grease Removers
Danger to Health & Environment
There are many problems associated with the removal of Grease. These problems occur in many industries e.g. Paint, Construction, Chemical, Woodworking, Furniture manufacture, Ship and Yacht Construction, Interior Construction etc.
The solvents in traditional grease removers contain white spirit and due to the rapid evaporation of solvents, especially in case of insufficient ventilation, create a harmful working environment which is damaging to health.
Eco-Point's solutions you can safely remove all types of grease
- Removal of grease from engines and chains
- Removal of grease from tools and bearings
- Removal of grease from Filters
- Removal of grease from Electrical equipment
Degreasing can be done manually or in a degreasing tray. There are even fully automatic systems available that run a washing program via a pre-set temperature and timer to break down the oils and fats.
Degreasing with benzene and volatile solvents such as thinners
The name 'white spirit' indicates that it can also be used for washing. It is a solvent with substances that are very harmful to the environment. It is flammable and working with benzene can cause health problems. The product is harmful by prolonged contact and by inhalation. During and after use it is therefore recommended to ventilate well, to watch out for fire and to ensure that there are no sparks in the area. This also applies to other volatile solvents such as thinners.
Remove oil and grease
In the automotive and metal industry, heavier contaminants, such as oil and grease, regularly occur. A cleaning method that can be used is ultrasonic cleaning. Ultrasonic sound waves in combination with a cleaning product create small vacuum bubbles (cavitation) in a liquid. When they implode, energy is released that removes the dirt from submerged pieces. This cleans even the smallest spots. Ultrasonic cleaning is a form of automatic cleaning and therefore an attractive cleaning method.
Degrease stainless steel
Stainless steel is a durable material and is used in a wide variety of household and industrial applications. The chrome layer on the material ensures that it is resistant to rust and scale. The amount of chromium also determines how strong the stainless steel is resistant to this. Stainless steel 304 contains less chromium than stainless steel 316. Stainless steel 304 is the most common and with proper maintenance this layer can offer many years of protection. The protective layer can be weakened and damaged by dirt and other pollutants. It is therefore important to regularly clean stainless steel - especially 304 stainless steel - with safe cleaning agents. Be careful with acidic cleaners; these can attack stainless steel material.
Oils, fats and loose dirt give the workplace and the machines an unkempt appearance. Research shows that employees are more productive when they can work in a clean and safe environment.
It is not only unpleasant to have to tinker with dirty parts, but it is also not convenient. Inspecting clean parts yields better results: all defects and problems are visible on a clean product. Good lubrication means less wear and tear, work interruptions, tool retention and less maintenance. Preventing oil and grease pollution is cost effective and preserves materials.