Multisol 210 is safe, powerful, cleanser for the removal of various adhesives, glues, tar, bitumen, coatings and resins.
Multisol 210 is a safe, powerful cleanser for the removal of various pollutions such as: adhesives, glues, remainders of resins, bitumen, tar, paints (also hardened) and ink remains. Besides, the product can be used to weaken or dissolve certain types of plastics and waxes.
Multisol 210 can be used to clean and remove glue and adhesives:
- Cleaning (2-component) glues
- Cleaning tools polluted with inks, paints, resins etc.
- Removing tar and bitumen pollution
- Cleaning dirty floors and machines
- Removing resins/synthetic materials such as: polyamides, polyimides, polyesters, polystyrene, polyurethane’s etc.
Harmful solvents such as methylene chloride, NMP or NEP are commonly needed for the removal of adhesives, glues, paint remainders etc. but after intensive research Eco-Point has succeeded in developing an easily biodegradable product for removing various kinds of pollutions quickly and efficiently.
- Traditional products are harmful and aggressive with low flash points and/or high vapour pressures.
- Fast evaporation of these solvents leads to a hazardous working environment (high concentrations in the air), which can cause O.P.S. (Organo Psycho Syndrome), i.e. brain damage through the inhalation of harmful solvents.
- Multisol 210 is a very powerful biodegradable cleaner
- Multisol 210 has a high flash point
- Multisol 210, being not corrosive and not affecting the ozone layer is therefore much safer in use compared to methylene chloride
- Multisol 210 is silicone free
- Multisol 210 is ‘the’ alternative for many aggressive solvents such as methylene chloride or NMP (n-methylpyrrolidon) and NEP (n-ethylpyrrolidon)
As Multisol 210 may affect various surfaces, we advise to test at a less visible place first, before applying the product definitively. Multisol 210 can cause neoprene, Buna-N rubber and natural rubber to dissolve or swell. As inhalation of the product can cause irritation we advise not to spray the product.
Seen its multipurpose characteristics, Multisol 210 is suitable for the food processing industry. It can play an essential role for food processing companies that have to work according to HACCP standards. Contamination is a “critical point” and must be kept under close surveillance. Multisol 210 contributes to a controlled working environment.
*ISEGA is an independent German research institute that issues certificates for adequacy of cleaning products for the food industry.
Normally, Multisol 210 is applied purely. The product can be used by pumping, flushing and by plunging.
- Pumping/ flushing: pump the fluid through or over the objects that must be cleaned (if necessary using a High Volume Low Pressure pump) and let it circulate for a while. If the result is not acceptable, repeat this procedure.
- Plunging: plunge the object in Multisol 210 and leave to penetrate for some time, then let it leak out and, if necessary, rinse with water or rub dry.
Product sector overview
The problem – how to safely remove glue and adhesives:
Glue, by nature, is designed to stay and last on a surface once it has been applied to fuse two surfaces together. This is why glue, at times, is hard to break down and clean away.
There are many industrial glue removers on the market that remove super glue, industrial strength adhesives and glues, alongside carpet glue and gorilla glues. However, they are often unsafe to use and are hazardous to your health and to the environment.
Paint thinner is often used to remove glue, however it is toxic when inhaled and can lead to serious health problems such as breathing difficulties or, on the extreme end, impairment of brain function. The chemical runoff from paint thinner and other chemical solvents is damaging to the environment as it infiltrates water pipes, sewage and the earth.
At Eco-Point, we’ve decided enough is enough, so we have created a range of glue removing products that are not only harmless to the environment but to you as well. An example of one of Eco-Points glue and adhesive removers is Multisol 210.
Multisol 210 replaces every other cleaning solution available on the market with a biodegradable solvent that just works. The solvents commonly needed to remove glue are often harmful and hazardous, containing volatile compounds. These solvents often have fast evaporation rates which then become dangerous to inhale, possibly leading to brain damage and a plethora of other health conditions while putting the environment in harm’s way.
Multisol 210 not only effectively cleans glue off any surface (including glass, brick, concrete, and industrial machinery), is safe for you to use and is harmless to the environment but also:
- a very powerful glue removing agent
- not corrosive and therefore does not affect the ozone layer
- can be used safely on many different kinds of pollution
- silicone free
- ‘the’ alternative for many aggressive solvents that contain methylene chloride or aromatic carcinogenic compounds
Multisol 210 is used in its pure form – no need to dilute or mix with anything else! The product can be used by pumping, flushing and plunging.
- Pumping/ flushing: pump the fluid through or over the objects that need be
stripped of glue (if necessary, using a high-volume low-pressure pump) and let it circulate for a while. If the result isn’t satisfactory, repeat this until you’re happy and whatever it is you’re cleaning has had all of the glue removed!
- Plunging: plunge the object in Multisol 210 and let it sit for some time, then take it out if clean enough and let it dry. If necessary, you can rinse with water and wipe dry.
Be advised that while Multisol 210 is an eco-friendly and safe product to use to remove all manner of glues and adhesives, it must be handled with care and caution. Multisol 210 can affect surfaces. We recommend you patch-test the product on a small area before using to clean.
At Eco-Point, the environment and your safety are at the heart of everything we do. All of our products are eco-friendly and safe to use. Founded in 1991 with the mission of creating eco-friendly cleaning and maintenance products, Eco-Point has grown from a 2-person team in the Netherlands to a large, multi-national company. Where possible, we use renewable resources and ecologically responsible alternatives to traditional environmentally harmful raw materials. This is what sets us apart. Our products work, while protecting the environment.