Biotef R, a universal, biodegradable, lubricant, cleaning and maintenance product with the addition of a teflon dispersion in a rapeseed oil.
EP Biotef R is a concentrated dispersion of homogeneously distributed colloidal Teflon / PTFE particles in a biodegradable natural rapeseed oil. Due to a very specific additive package, EP Biotef R is a revolutionary, high-quality lubricant, cleaning and maintenance product. The Teflon / PTFE particles prevent metal to metal contact and are also resistant to very high surface pressures. Even with insufficient lubrication, the large numbers of Teflon / PTFE particles prevent metal-to-metal contact. Biotef R is Harzard Symbol Free.
- most common fats attract dirt, sand, dust, etc.
- insufficient lubrication causes wear
- wear results in additional maintenance and costs
- high friction means extra high energy
- insufficient lubrication causes corrosion problems
EP Biotef R is the revolutionary answer to all these lubrication and protection problems. EP Biotef R lubricates, cleans and protects the surface in such a way that the wear and tear of chains and cables etc. are reduced to a drastic minimum and ultimately a substantial cost saving is achieved.
- EP Biotef R is a liquid oil that penetrates into the smallest openings
- EP Biotef R is based on natural rapeseed oil
- EP Biotef R is 94% biodegradable according to CEC L-33-T-82 (inert material is not biodegradable)
- EP Biotef R has anti-corrosion properties
- EP Biotef R provides additional lubrication through the Teflon / PTFE particles
- EP Biotef R reduces stick slip
- EP Biotef R has a cleaning effect
- EP Biotef R loosens rusted bolts and nuts
- EP Biotef R is a high-quality lubricant
- EP Biotef R has an enormous penetrating capacity
- EP Biotef R is a multifunctional product that replaces many resources, such as crawling oil, chain oil and fats, which are often extremely expensive
- EP Biotef R has better and longer-lasting lubrication than any other conventional oil
- EP Biotef R works at temperatures from –50 ° C to + 80 ° C
- Max. pressure:> 2700 Ncm2 (according to the Timken test at 100 ° C)
- Climate chamber test:> 504 hours according to ASTM D1748
- Salt spray test:> 14 hours according to ASTM B117
To be used as a combined lubricant, cleaning and protection agent:
- for maintenance and lubrication of installations
- for chainsaws in forestry
- on cables, chains and conveyor belts
- as a replacement for crawl oil and lubricants
- as a preservative of metal surfaces
- for bearings and open gears
- on hinges, locks, spindles and connections
- EP Biotef R is a multifunctional product
EP Biotef R is not just an oil, but a complete maintenance system.
EP Biotef R displaces moisture, lubricates, cleanses and protects. Shake before use!
EP Biotef R can be applied with a sprayer or via an air pump sprayer.
Eco-Point International packages its products in metal or in polyethylene HD and, in subsequent orders, returns empty / clean packaging free of charge for recycling or reconditioning. PE does not have a harmful effect on the environment when burned.
Spray bottles from Eco-Point International are made from PE or PET: light weight, low consumption of raw materials per package, low energy consumption during production, virtually unbreakable, so a long service life, small amounts of waste during production and subsequent recycling, no harmful substances during incineration, 100% recyclable.