There are many glue removers that exist on the market but they often contain hazardous chemicals and substances that are hazardous to you and to the planet. While they may work in removing and cleaning glue off various surfaces, they are extremely harmful to your health and to the environment.
At Eco-point, we have developed a range of environmentally safe but powerful and effective glue removing agents that can even remove the strongest of glues from surfaces like glass, wood, metal and plastic without damaging them, you, or the planet.
Multisol 210 replaces every other cleaning solution available on the market with a biodegradable solvent that just works. The solvents commonly needed to remove glue are often harmful and hazardous, containing volatile compounds. These solvents often have fast evaporation rates which then become dangerous to inhale, possibly leading to brain damage and a plethora of other health conditions while putting the environment in harm’s way.
Multisol 210 not only effectively cleans glue off any surface (including glass, brick, concrete, and industrial machinery), is safe for you to use and is harmless to the environment but also:
- a very powerful glue removing agent
- not corrosive and therefore does not affect the ozone layer
- can be used safely on many different kinds of pollution
- silicone free
- ‘the’ alternative for many aggressive solvents that contain methylene chloride or aromatic carcinogenic compounds
Multisol 210 is used in its pure form – no need to dilute or mix with anything else! The product can be used by pumping, flushing and plunging.
- Pumping/ flushing: pump the fluid through or over the objects that need be stripped of glue (if necessary, using a high-volume low-pressure pump) and let it circulate for a while. If the result isn’t satisfactory, repeat this until you’re happy and whatever it is you’re cleaning has had all of the glue removed!
- Plunging: plunge the object in Multisol 210 and let it sit for some time, then take it out if clean enough and let it dry. If necessary, you can rinse with water and wipe dry.
Be advised that while Multisol 210 is an eco-friendly and safe product to use to remove all manner of glues and adhesives, it must be handled with care and caution. Multisol 210 can affect surfaces. We recommend you patch-test the product on a small area before using to clean.