Multisol 210 replaces every other cleaning solution available on the market with a biodegradable solvent that just works. The solvents commonly needed to remove tar and bitumen are often harmful and hazardous, containing volatile compounds that are often aromatic and carcinogenic. These solvents often have fast evaporation rates which then become dangerous to inhale, leading to possible brain damage, cancer and a number of other health conditions while putting the environment in harm’s way.
Multisol 210 not only an effective tar and bitumen remover, is safe for you to use and is harmless to the environment but also;
- a very powerful tar and bitumen remover
- not corrosive and therefore does not affect the ozone layer
- can be used safely on many different kinds of pollution
- silicone free
- 'the' alternative for many aggressive solvents that contain methylene chloride or aromatic carcinogenic compounds
Multisol 210 is used in its pure form – no need to dilute or mix with anything else! The product can be used to remove and clean tar and bitumen by pumping, flushing and plunging.
- Pumping/ flushing: pump the fluid through or over the objects that need be cleaned of tar and bitumen build up (if necessary, using a high-volume low-pressure pump) and let it circulate for a while. If the result isn’t satisfactory, repeat this until you’re happy!
- Plunging: plunge the object in Multisol 210 and let it sit for some time, then take it out if clean enough and let it dry. If necessary, you can rinse with water and wipe dry.
Be advised that while Multisol 210 is an eco-friendly and safe product to use to remove tar and bitumen, it must be handled with care and caution. Multisol 210 can affect surfaces. We recommend you patch-test the product on a small area before using to clean.